Last updated: 05/02/2024
A. Data Controller and Representative
Pursuant to Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law“), your personal data may be processed by SLC Law Firm as the data controller within the scope described below.
B. Which Personal Data will be Processed
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the term “Personal Data” defines the following information within the scope of the terms and conditions provided under this Clarification Text.
Pursuant to Articles 3 and 7 of the Law, data that are irreversibly anonymized will not be considered personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Law, and processing activities regarding this data will be carried out without being bound by the provisions of this Clarification Text.
Within the scope of the legal service activity carried out by us, data regarding identity information, contact information, information regarding legal problems, audio/visual data, transaction information, transaction security information, risk management information, location information, and request/complaint management information are processed through the forms on our website.
C. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data collected;
- In the light of the information to be provided by the Data Owner, SLC Law Firm will make an appointment for him/her and make the necessary examinations regarding the legal service he/she has requested,
- Developing the website www.slchukuk.com.tr and facilitating access to information for SLC Law Firm’s clients,
(“Purposes“) within the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
D. To Whom and for What Purpose the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
Limited to the fulfillment of the aforementioned Purposes, SLC Law Firm has the right to transfer personal data to its servers located anywhere in the world outside the country of residence of the Data Subject in order to receive hosting services. In addition, SLC Law Firm has the right to transfer the relevant data of the persons who fill out the forms on our website to the experts of the subject within the scope of its activity.
E. Method and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected electronically in line with the above-mentioned Purposes through the forms filled out on the site, based on the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
F. The Rights of the Personal Data Owner Listed in Article 11 of the Law
As a personal data owner, we inform you that you have the following rights pursuant to Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- To request information if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- To object if a result arises against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand compensation for the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit your applications for your rights listed above to [email protected] in writing or by other methods stipulated by the legislation / Personal Data Protection Board.
G. Explicit Consent Approval
Within the framework of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, I hereby give my explicit consent to the processing of my personal/special quality personal data as described above, including obtaining, recording, storing, modifying, updating, classifying, storing for the period required for the purpose for which they are processed or for the period stipulated in the relevant law, sharing with third parties for legal reasons or due to the nature of the work performed, transferring abroad, including the processing of my personal/special quality personal data through the website www.slchukuk.com.tr and the forms on this site, as informed and enlightened in a way that does not leave any doubt about the subject.
H. Data Controller Information
Organization Name: SLC Law Firm
E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: Caglayan Mah. Zengin Sokak 19/10 Kagithane/Istanbul/Turkiye